Appearances seem a logical next step after decades of living and years of writing. As in sports, it is best to begin as an amateur before signing with a speakers’ bureau and turning pro.
“Be interested, be interesting” is an ongoing objective. The Pundificator would be happy to:
- Be a guest on your podcast
- Be a guest on your video
- Appear on your show
- Join your event
- Give a talk
- Facilitate a conversation or discussion
- Lead a conversation at your book club when you don’t have time for the book
- Facilitate a “Thinks & Nibbles” – an evening discussion devoted to a single topic
Here are some thoughts but please get in touch on the SAY HI page to share your idea.
- Emotions Are Expensive: Try Not to Wreck your Financial Life
- Children and Money: Nobody Likes Spoiled Brats
- The College Trail and the Tyranny of SUV Stickers
- It’s Only a Game: the Plunder and Pillage of Amateur Sports
- Coping with Political B.S.
- Passport Stamps: Doing Things vs. Having Things
- Imagining Retirement: For Better or for Worse but not for Lunch
- Mamas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Bloggers
- Why The Tragedy of the Commons Explains Most Everything
Below are some examples of prior appearances.
A thought-provoking list of 10 predictions for the 20s was created by “VC from NYC.” Frazer Rice of “Wealth, Actually” and I used it as an agenda for a podcast in which we share our reactions.
Say it isn’t so. The erudite (though sometimes a little starchy) Pundificator and his equally erudite podcast partner, Frazer Rice, are doing a podcast on Megxit.
Can Donald Trump withstand the latest attacks on his presidency? Will Nancy Pelosi and/or Mitch McConnell’s constituencies pay a price for this political gamesmanship?
Frazer Rice and I discussed the recent British election and the implications for Brexit. https://pundificator.com/the-pundificator-and-wealth-actually-take-on-brexit/
Frazer Rice of “Wealth, Actually” and the Pundificator look back at 2019 to nominate our bests and worsts of the year. Then we make some predictions. https://pundificator.com/the-bests-and-the-worsts-of-2019-and-some-predictions-for-2020/
Haven Pell and Frazer Rice discuss the controversies surrounding “College.” https://pundificator.com/college-a-podcast-with-frazer-rice/
The intersection of politics, money and government. Begins at minute 24 http://bit.ly/2YXdrUJ
Haven Pell began writing about politics in 2011 at the website he founded, LibertyPell. He expects to launch a new website, Pundificator.com, later this year. Prior to becoming the Pundificator, Haven was a navy officer, a lawyer, an investment banker, the director of a family office, and one of the co-founders of the Bernstein office […]